Sunday, May 9, 2010

Attoney General Admit's "Developing" Evidence

(I wasn't sure if I should go with this, I have less passion for attacking Obama then some, however since he just nominated Kagan, here it is.)


In an article on Raw Story, Attoney General Holder is playing his cards rather bluntly by actually using the words "We've now developed evidence that shows that the Pakistani Taliban was behind the attack."

Oh really, how did you develop this evidence now?

Could it have been like this?

Holder: Mr. President, though I thought we might blame this one on the Tea Party, perhaps it might be more useful to demonize the Taliban who we are currently bombing into submission?

Obama: I don't know Eric. This guy was pretty much an amateur. Might make the Taliban seem like sissies. I agree we need to tighten the public resolve around our activities in Central Asia though. Zbig knows we will need to occupy Central Asia probably for decades.

Holder: I think it will work sir, the public didn't really notice it was just firecrackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment